kde-contextmenu is a program that allows you to change the menu you get when you right-click onto the KDE desktop.
To set it up:
- Download it, e.g. from https://github.com/tstaerk/kde-contextmenu/archive/master.zip
- install the needed dependencies. To do this, find out your distribution, open a console and issue
sudo apt-get install cmake kdelibs5-dev
yast -i cmake libkde4-devel
- unpack it, e.g.
cd unzip Downloads/kde-contextmenu-master.zip
- build and install it, e.g.
cd kde-contextmenu-master sudo setup.sh
- this should install everything
- now right-click onto your KDE desktop, select "Folder View Settings" -> "Mouse Actions"
- now you can change the action for "Right Button" to "KDE ContextMenu"
- enjoy this program's simplicity :)
This chapter is for people who want to develop this plugin.
If I do not define
QList<QAction *> contextualActions();
The same happens when in contextualActions() I