Revision as of 23:39, 26 February 2013 by WikiSysop
kde-contextmenu is a program that allows you to change the menu you get when you right-click onto the KDE desktop.
To set it up:
- install the needed dependencies, e.g. for SUSE Linux 12.2 open a console and issue
yast -i cmake libkde4-devel
- Download the package, e.g. from https://github.com/tstaerk/kde-contextmenu/archive/master.zip
- unpack it, e.g.
cd unzip Downloads/kde-contextmenu-master.zip
- build and install it, e.g.
cd kde-contextmenu-master sh setup.sh
- this should install everything
- now right-click onto your KDE desktop, select "Mouse Actions"
- click on "Standard Menu", change it to "kde contextmenu"
To revert these changes:
- delete ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc