I love to play with electronic devices.
- I have an arduino
- I have a Lego CyberMaster, a successor of Lego Technik and a precursor to Lego MindStorms
- I have some USB to RS232 adapters
- I have an ftdi FT232R controller
- I have an ATtiny13 microprocessor. It looks like this:
------ PB0(MOSI)-|ATtiny|-GND PB1(MISO)-| 13 |- PB2 (SCK)-| |- VCC-| o|-RES ------
- build a simple oscilloscope (German)
- play a 440 Hz tune on a loudspeaker
- build a traffic light (German)
- control an LED via USB/RS232 adapter
Now let's get to the ATTiny13 included in the package. Mine has on its back a print L8 Taiwan R1 and on the left top BF3. To install the bootloader and fuses to the device you must first run mProc to invert the voltages.