vok is a vocabulary trainer that allows you to use synonyms, to ignore or respect CapiTaliZation and trains vocabularies in a random order. It is written in OpenOffice Macros, so the basic storing functionality is done by OpenOffice.
This is how you input your vocabularies:
This is a vok training question:
How to run it
To run vok, enable Macros in OpenOffice's security options.
- Click on Tools|Options:
- Choose Security|Macro Security:
- Choose Medium Security:
- Quit OpenOffice
- Load vok again, click "Enable Macros"
- To edit vocabularies, change to the tab "vocabularies"
- To start training, change to the tab "Start" and click on "Start":
- Download vok for OpenOffice (mature)
- Download vok for Excel (experimental)
- Download the stand-alone Java version (experimental)
Be sure to include your e-mail-address.