Again 2012 I had the opportunity to be part of this year's annual KDEPIM meeting. This time I was using the otelo UMTS surf stick that I had bought during the desktop summit 2011. With this UMTS connection I worked using DynDns on my computer at home with abundant horsepower. I am working on this computer as a terminal server using NX.
- Bill recommends Qt SDK to get QtCreator containing docutainment how to publish software for Harmatton
- Sergio wants to port ktimetracker from kResources to kCalCore. Great!
- Ingo showed me http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/48/openSUSE_11.4/
- dinner at Chinese
- Discussion with Bjoern. Finally I understand what Activities are supposed to be. I would call them Profiles.
- did the steps to get KDEPIM compile
- pushed a patch to bump year. All this setting like DSA key for git finally works again :)
- worked on but 269752
- Bill recommends kdesrc-build.kde.org to build KDE
- Andre found https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=293853
- google for Qt on playbook for Blackberry incl. libraries
- wonderful video chat using google+ hangouts
- Bill: Suse has migrated with 12.1 from SysV to SystemD. Read the lwn article from Lennard Poettering(?).